Revelation ReverbJET Pedals
Revelation V1.0 is currently out of stock however we are working hard on prototyping the Revelation V2.0!
V2.0 will still have 3 algorithms, however it'll have 4 presets and stereo in's/out's! For more info on the release of V2.0, sign up below to stay notified.
The Revelation is a feature-packed reverb with 3 different algorithms uniquely voiced for amazing worship tone. Go from modest, small-room reverb to long, modulated trails that sound heavenly.
- Shimmer – Deep hall reverb with an upper octave fed back into the reverb trails. CNTRL 1 adjusts the tone of the trails & CNTRL 2 adjusts the amount of octave fed back into the reverb. The Decay and CNTRL 2 knobs are very interactive with each other. Typically, a lower Decay will require a higher CNTRL 2 setting and vice versa.
- Mod – Luscious hall reverb with modulated trails. CNTRL 1 adjusts the tone of the trails & CNTRL 2 adjusts the amount of modulation in the reverb trails.
- Echo – Modulated hall reverb with separate parameters for echo/delay & repeats. CNTRL 1 adjusts the time of the echoes (50ms to 500ms) & CNTRL 2 adjusts the amount of repeats (single repeat to just under self-oscillation).
Features / Specs
- 100% Analog signal path (seamlessly blends with the lush digital reverb)
- 0 - 100% Wet mix knob
- Buffered Bypass w/ over 1 minute of reverb trails
- Enclosure size is 2.34" x 4.39" x 1.06"
- 9VDC (100mA minimum) negative tip
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended, JET Pedals strongly recommends the use of an isolated power supply (power supply not included).
- Download the user manual here.